Fashion & Lifestyle

LFW A/W14: Simone Rocha

It’s all about edgy femininity with Simone Rocha’s latest collection.

Simone Rocha has been on everyone’s radar for the past few seasons now, as she’s shown a huge talent for putting her trademark on typically girlish looks. Known for her feminine silhouettes, Rocha’s designs have been high-octane girly sex appeal. This collection was a step up from her previous work, and she presented a hugely polished, refined take on the sweet style she’s best known for. With an initially muted colour palette, Rocha demonstrated how much impact a black ensemble can still have, with subtle gold accents running throughout. An explosion of red punctuated the muted palette, and the tartan hits in the middle of the collection were a pleasant surprise. Python skin is sure to be a go-to print for the autumn, all thanks to Rocha.

Staff Writers Hannah Durkin and Klara Ismail review Barook Maqsood’s play Middleman “Despite everything, there’s still two of you in there.” If there was...

Bush House front door Bush House front door

Free food available for students today in the King’s Building to celebrate Sikh new year. Free food on campus for one whole day? Yes...

KCLSU logo KCLSU logo

Roar lays out the complicated King’s College London Student Union (KCLSU) rules to explain what’s happening with three student officers after an anonymous employee...

Staff Writer Mina Yasar dissects all elements of the new fashion trend of 2024 – the ‘mob wife aesthetic’. If you use any social...

Staff writer Vidushi Sahni reviews the influential Drop School podcast for fashion entrepreneurs. In a world where hype has become everything, it has become...

On 27 October, ‘MASK’ – an electrifying Halloween event took place at the renowned Venue MOT, thanks to the collaborative effort of KCL DJ...

Staff Writer Zahra Ahmed questions nostalgia-ridden fashion trends and their potential to inspire new generations as 90s supermodels used to. When Kate Moss first...