Fashion & Lifestyle

LFW A/W14: Emilia Wickstead

Ultimate femininity and luxe fabrics define Emilia Wickstead’s latest collection.

Emilia Wickstead knows how to flatter a woman’s figure, and she proved it last season, showing a feminine collection full of crisp whites and wide stripes. The transition to autumn is clear, as the fabrics take a heavier turn towards thick leather, constricting python skin, and autumnal shades of gold and brown. Pale blue and pink act as breath marks throughout the collection; refreshing bursts of air that prevent an overwhelming surge of black. Long gloves and pointed kitten heels top off the classic feminine style. Emilia Wickstead’s autumn collection gives us her signature femininity with a decidedly darker edge.

Roar writer Elsie Todd on the importance of our gut and its health. I always thought that our general wellbeing was mostly down to...

Roar writer Elsie Todd on the risks and rewards of taxation as a solution to inequality. Taxation is an instrumental solution to inequality, but...

Roar writer Elsie Todd analyses theories of justice, using World Population Review 2020 to find the most “just” modern society. The question of justice...

Neil Smith, the UK Managing Director of student living specialists Scape, shares a few tips on how to keep up the festive cheer even...