Spotted on campus: September edit

Roar! Fashion & Lifestyle have snapped the most stylish students on campus this September.

Name: Oliver Ferris
Age: 23
Spotted at: Strand
Keeping it simple in a buttoned-up white shirt, black jeans and the shoe of the year: a pair of tan desert boots; Ollie sticks to hardworking clothing that fits well. He delivers a striking monochrome look, drawing inspiration from Ricki Hall and Luke Ditella, but also from bicycle messengers and the sixties drama, Mad Men.

Name: Daisy Howard
Age: 19
Spotted at: Strand
Daisy says she generally prefers to wear plain black and style it up with a staple piece, usually old, such as this Levi’s jacket. There is definitely a vintage feel to this outfit. She has jumped on the trend of socks and sandals which adds a girly twist to the outfit, and acts as a tribute to one of her female rock icons, Joan Jett.

Name: Marco Or
Age: 19
Spotted at: Waterloo
Marco has put together an outfit that screams AW’13, drawing inspiration from designers Phillip Lim and Alexander McQueen, and emulating the style of his fashion icon, Steve McQueen. The waistcoat, bowler hat and sunglasses add a suave yet kooky aspect to this dapper outfit. I love the layering of skinny jeans with an oversized coat.

Name: Sophie Thomas
Age: 19
Spotted at: Strand
Sophie says her fashion inspiration comes from “the entire population of East London”. She definitely portrays the fun-filled and spirited style that one often sees down Brick Lane. Her combination of smart but quirky fitted trousers with The Orphan’s Arms’ (check it out) must-have crop top and hoodie creates an individual sports luxe style.

Staff writer Charlotte Galea takes a look at the history of the building which neighbours the King’s College London Strand Campus. Somerset House has...

The Reverend of St Mary le Strand Church has told Roar that he expects renovations to take place in March and to only take...

The popular Tesco Express by the Strand campus has been shut until Friday 16 February for store improvements. While the renovations began over the...