Fashion & Lifestyle

LFW A/W14: Mulberry

Mulberry launches an exciting new capsule collection, with model of the moment Cara Delevingne.

If I were a model, I’d walk barefoot down the catwalk. Cara Delevingne may only be 21 but she is firmly marking her territory in the fashion world, as she unveiled her first designs for Mulberry at London Fashion Week. Mulberry showcased their new bags in an array of colours and designs, with Cara’s quirky sense of style emulated in the limited edition lion-print creation. Their camouflage design is sure to be a sell-out, as it is the ultimate way to update any outfit and give your style a unique new look. However, you will have to fall really hard for these bags, seeing as they will set you back a minimum of £890 – some even £2500! But most fashionistas will agree, it’s all worth it!

Staff writer Claire Ducharme examines the recent French fast fashion bill and its implications on sustainability in the industry. On 14 March 2024, France’s...

Staff writer Margo Sautelle dives into the coquette aesthetic, raising questions about the real implications of the trend, the meaning of girlhood and the...

Staff Writer Mina Yasar dissects all elements of the new fashion trend of 2024 – the ‘mob wife aesthetic’. If you use any social...