COMPETITION: win promotional sets from That Awkward Moment

A competition opportunity for all King’s students, made possible by That Awkward Moment. 

Following their friend Mikey’s calamitous break-up, Jason (Zac Efron) and Daniel (Miles Teller) make a vow to remain single, and to be free of responsibility. However, matters become complicated when these two friends find themselves falling head-over-heels in love.  Also starring Imogen Potts, That Awkward Moment is a romantic comedy about male bonding, sex, and the sudden impact relationships can have on your life.

To promote the film, Roar! has been given five promotional sets to give away.  These sets include a swanky iPhone cover, a hip coffee flask, a stylish cocktail shaker and shot glasses.

If you are a student at KCL, email [email protected] for the chance to win!

[youtube id=”tCxabWR14iw” width=”620″ height=”360″]

Women's Football

Staff Writer Deborah Solomon reviews the sharp, feverish ‘Challengers’, starring Zendaya, Josh O’Connor, and Mike Faist. “Some things are just meant to happen,” leading...

Staff Writer Charlotte Galea speaks with King’s Student Nael Ameen about his role in ‘How to Date Billy Walsh’ and asks: “Why can’t things just be...

Staff Writer Vingie Lau reflects on the pressure of parental expectations and the cost for children – the main topics of the movie ‘Time...