Win tickets to The Circus of Horrors!

WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO:

The Circus of Horrors storms into London’s Lyric Theatre with what is undoubtedly its greatest show to date. The show that smashed into the finals of BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT is back with an awe-inspiring rock ‘n’ roller coaster of a show that flies like a bat out of hell to celebrate an astounding 18 years of shock ‘n’ roll.

The story twists and turns through five murders committed at various London landmarks, each one becoming more and more horrific – all intermingled with some of the greatest, most daring, bizarre and beautiful circus acts on earth.

From sword swallowers to daredevil balancing acts… From hair hangers to demon dwarfs… From a pickled person to astounding aerial acts… All performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek by an almighty cast to the devil driven rock ‘n’ roll of Dr Haze & The Interceptors from Hell.

‘Like the Rocky Horror show on acid’ – Amanda Holden

‘Bloody good night out’ – The Times

The Circus of Horrors is not suitable for children as it contains some nudity and bad language.

You could win a pair of tickets to come and see The Circus of Horrors at the Lyric Theatre in London.  To be in with a chance of winning, send your answer to [email protected].

What year was The Circus of Horrors born?

1. 1994

2. 1995

3. 1998

Terms and conditions

Competition closes on November 11th. Winner will be selected at random from all correct entries. Winner receives a pair of tickets to come and see the show for any of our performances – Mondays between 16th November and 16 December.

Please note: the show is not suitable for children as it contains some nudity and bad language. Best available seats will be given. Tickets to be collected at the box office with no cash alternative. Tickets are subject to availability and cannot be resold or transferred to another performance. This competition is run on behalf of The Circus Of Horrors by boom ents (www.booments.com)