Podcasts

Roar News Round-Up Episode 13 – Six Nations, the Red Sea, and Port and Policy

In this episode of Roar News Round-Up, Ellie Stiff brings us up to date on a “Port and Policy” event held by KCL Labour and LSE Conservatives.

We’re also joined by staff writer Fernando España. He’s been writing about potential fallout from Houthi attacks in the Red Sea.

Finally, Sam Bryan gives us his take on the Six Nations rugby tournament and the possibilities for teams coming out of their World Cup campaigns.

Maughan library

Roar can exclusively reveal that Vice-Chancellor Shitij Kapur’s flat within the Maughan Library is 1,800 square feet (167 square meters) and that the university...

Roar Staff Writer Leah Napier-Raikes takes on the UK’s housing crisis, linking it with the rise of the short-term lets and the uptick in...

Julian Assange protest Julian Assange protest

On Tuesday 20 February and Wednesday 21 February, protesters gathered outside the Royal Courts of Justice near King’s College London’s Strand campus, demanding the...

In a recently released financial statement, King’s College London (KCL) reported an annual surplus of £128 million in the year leading up to 31...

On 8 February 2024, the King’s College London Conservative Association’s (KCLCA‘s) Port and Policy debate ended with the display of a fascist armband and...