Podcasts

Roar News Round-Up Episode 12 – Houthis and Boats

In this episode of Roar News Round-Up, we’re joined by staff writer Sam Bryan. He’s written a piece about the bombing in the last week of Houthi rebels by US and UK forces.

Meanwhile, we’re joined by News Editor Daisy Eastlake. She’s been covering the fallout from the KCL Conservative Association’s motion to “sink the boats”.

Gareth Southgate took the England team to Euros Final 3 years ago at Wembely.

Comment Editor Ruth Otim opens the mini-series project on guerrilla journalism, covering characteristics of the alternative news form. The news stories that are not...

Golden light falls in shards around the silhouettes of Standing at the Sky's Edge cast members, each of which are singing at a microphone. Golden light falls in shards around the silhouettes of Standing at the Sky's Edge cast members, each of which are singing at a microphone.

King's Scientists at the Royal Society Summer Exhibition 2024. Image courtesy of Alena Lastovko. King's Scientists at the Royal Society Summer Exhibition 2024. Image courtesy of Alena Lastovko.

KCLSU logo KCLSU logo