Fashion & Lifestyle

LFW A/W14: House of Holland

Henry Holland brings debauched debutantes to the runway in a collection that’s packing a punch.

Henry made no secret regarding his theme for this season’s show: he unveiled his focus on the sports luxe trend with t-shirts and quilted bomber jackets, reading ‘Rich Bitch’ and ‘Debauched Debutantes’. A Henry Holland girl is so cool and quirky; lovable and independent. Metallic numbers had a strong presence in the collection, as did pom pom heels and pearl sandals. There were edgy combinations, with metallic jogger bottoms and pencil skirts being paired with casual slogan tees. For A/W14 at House of Holland, it’s all about mixing textures and layering them on top of each other; velvet, denim, sequins – knock yourself out! Of course, the real show-stopper and look of the show was that green sequin dress.

Roar writer Elsie Todd on the importance of our gut and its health. I always thought that our general wellbeing was mostly down to...

Roar writer Elsie Todd on the risks and rewards of taxation as a solution to inequality. Taxation is an instrumental solution to inequality, but...

Roar writer Elsie Todd analyses theories of justice, using World Population Review 2020 to find the most “just” modern society. The question of justice...

Neil Smith, the UK Managing Director of student living specialists Scape, shares a few tips on how to keep up the festive cheer even...