Fashion & Lifestyle

LFW A/W14 Beauty Notes: Charlotte Tilbury for Joseph

From bleached brows in Marc Jacobs to glittered lips in Rodarte, LFW was certainly alive with daring trends for 2014. However, one aspect that remained on the more demure end of the spectrum was skin. The dewy and flawless “no make-up” look dominated the catwalks, and Charlotte Tilbury reveals how she created a fresh and healthy complexion for Joseph’s AW14:

“We wanted the skin to look youthful, plumped and glowing, so we used lots of Magic Cream (Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream, £70) that gives you luminous plumped up skin. We’re also playing with textures, from glossy eyelids to using gloss on top of the cheekbones – it’s subtle, but very effective.” – Charlotte Tilbury

Mayor Sadiq Khan at Accountability Assembly

On 25 April, students from King’s for Change, a member group of grassroots campaign organisation Citizens UK, ushered in over 2,000 civilian attendees to...

Media Editor Kiren Graziano looks at the resurgence of 90s fashion trends and warns us against following them too closely.  When thinking about the...

Staff writer Meghana Praveen comments on the re-emergence of Tumblr’s toxic aestheticization of eating disorders.  Matty Healy is white boy of the month, the...

Roar writer Kiren Graziano discusses the twenty-year cycle and its role in the recent resurgence of early 2000s fashion trends. If you’ve been paying attention...