Music

King’s Record to Host Waterfront Christmas Show

The King’s Record – KCL’s society for music, artists and bands of all kinds – will host a Christmas show at Waterfront Bar & Kitchen (KCLSU) on December 8th.

The night will feature acoustic performances from many KCL artists, including Bea Redweik, Daphne Poon and Philip Madeley. This will be The King’s Record‘s first event at Waterfront Bar & Kitchen this year.

Philip Madeley performing at The King's Record's Open Mic, Connaught Hall

The event promises great acoustic performances to round off the term, from 6pm at Waterfront Bar & Kitchen (KCLSU), December 8th.

Alex Hammond, President of The King’s Record, said the event will “showcase eight of the most talented artists involved with The King’s Record. Expect covers, originals, and the odd cheesy Christmas classic!”

Recently, The King’s Record hosted a successful acoustic open mic at Connaught Hall for KCL musicians. The society intends to provide more open mic nights for KCL artists and live events for KCL music lovers too.

Another performer at The King's Record's Open Mic, Connaught Hall

For more information about the Christmas Show, check out the event page on Facebook.

Check out The King’s Record’s Facebook page for more upcoming events.

Chairman Lord Geidt was found to have broken lobbying rules following an investigation by the House of Lords Commissioners for Standards. The chairman of...