Revealed: Answers to George Clements’ Freshers Crossword

In our September Print Edition, Roar released its first crossword by George Clements. Today, we reveal the answers. 

Firstly, a word from the creator of this puzzle, George himself: “Hi, I’m George, I’m doing MSc in Maths at KCL. I enjoy puzzles and running. Please let me know if you’ve any comments on the crossword.”

You can submit any questions to George via email at [email protected] or DM him on Instagram @georgewclements.

Secondly, this crossword is not a one-off event. To get more of George’s crosswords and other puzzles you can sign up to Roar’s monthly newsletter. This will include some of our most important work from the month, video content, photos as well as an inside scoop on what we’re planning for the future, ways to get involved. Lastly, you will also be able to hear from Roar’s alumni and get a window into a career in professional journalism. Sign up below (or click here if form does not appear)…

Finally, onto the main event. Here are the answers to the George Clements’ Crossword from our September Print edition (click the arrows to go to Page 2). How many did you get?

Kings_Freshers_corrected

Correction (28/9/22): The wrong answer key was attached before

Jacob Anderson speaking at the 2019 San Diego Comic Con International, for "Game of Thrones", at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California. Jacob Anderson is a lead in Interview with a Vampire.

Staff Writer Mohana Mitra examines the successes and unanswered questions of ‘Interview with a Vampire’ Part II. (This article contains spoilers) Immortality beats a...

Staff writer Jana Bazeed offers her advice on how to survive, and even thrive, over the next year of your studies. It’s that time...

Roar releases the answers to George Clements’ crossword from our March Print Edition.  To keep up with George’s crosswords and puzzles, subscribe to our newsletter...

Roar releases the answers to George Clements’ crossword from our December Print Edition.  To keep up with George’s crosswords and puzzles, subscribe to our newsletter...