Podcasts

The Politics Of It All – Episode 2

In this episode of The Politics Of It All, Daisy and Ben talk the end of Sturgeon era, Keir Starmer and Shell’s excessive profits.

Maughan library

Roar can exclusively reveal that Vice-Chancellor Shitij Kapur’s flat within the Maughan Library is 1,800 square feet (167 square meters) and that the university...

Roar Staff Writer Leah Napier-Raikes takes on the UK’s housing crisis, linking it with the rise of the short-term lets and the uptick in...

Julian Assange protest Julian Assange protest

On Tuesday 20 February and Wednesday 21 February, protesters gathered outside the Royal Courts of Justice near King’s College London’s Strand campus, demanding the...

Staff Writer Rayhan Hussain examines the recent Labour by-election victories in Tamworth and Mid-Bedfordshire and what they indicate for the upcoming general election. The...

The recent by-elections’ results are in: The Tories hold Uxbridge, Labour rebuilt their Red Wall and the Lib Dems were prolific in the South-West....

Staff writer Mehmet Temur argues that politicians should not abandon the green agenda in the light of the Uxbridge by-election results. The 20th June...

Staff writer Bella Leathley examines the fall out from this month’s local elections. She outlines the winners and losers and how the results could...