ROAR! live coverage of US election at the Waterfront

(credit: KCLSU Waterfront)
(credit: KCLSU Waterfront)

(credit: KCLSU Waterfront)

It’s gonna be big, it’s gonna be tremendous, and Mexico’s gonna pay for it.

As many of you know, the Waterfront is screening live coverage of the US elections tomorrow evening from 9pm to 4am.

But with over 250 people attending, the bar is going to be painfully jam-packed.

So what if you can’t join in, but want to watch, Roar will be there to broadcast the entire thing.

Prepare to see blood, sweat and tears as people react in realtime to the election result.

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @Roar_News for all the latest.

An artist's impression of gravitational waves. An artist's impression of gravitational waves.

Members of the KCL Encampment attempt to force entry into the KCL alumni awards Members of the KCL Encampment attempt to force entry into the KCL alumni awards

On Tuesday 11 June, King’s College London’s (KCL) annual Alumni Awards night, recognising a small number of KCL alumni for their achievements over the...

Close-Up Shot of Peanuts Close-Up Shot of Peanuts

Today, Sunday 5 May 2024, marks 150 days since the last time the King’s College London Students’ Union (KCLSU) publicly acknowledged its three suspended...

Turnout-related drops in drink prices at the Vault and Guy’s Bar during the 2024 King’s College London Students’ Union (KCLSU’s) elections led to total...

Staff Writer Joel Nugent discusses the upcoming EU Parliamentary elections and what may happen if the surging hard right performs well. 2024 will see...