LFW A/W14: Ashley Williams

Cowgirl cool is a thing next season, thanks to Ashley Williams.

Ashley Williams was one of the designers hosted at the Fashion East tent, and her show was hotly anticipated due to social media hype from the likes of Henry Holland and Pixie Geldof. Williams did not disappoint, with an uber-cool collection taking inspiration from the wild west. This was evident in the dungarees and cowboy boots, but Williams shook up this style with her embellishment. Think horse heads on your dungarees, metallic bonnets and, my favourite, a cat printed onto a slip dress. I loved the neon boots and the explosion of prints and colours, creating a super fun collection that we’ll all be coveting.

Sibling’s autumn collection is all about youthful fun! Following the same lines as its autumn menswear collection, Sister by Sibling’s ready-to-wear collection is an...

Fashion & Lifestyle

Henry Holland brings debauched debutantes to the runway in a collection that’s packing a punch. Henry made no secret regarding his theme for this...

Fashion & Lifestyle

Temperley goes for an edgier take on femininity this winter. Alice Temperley ditches cute and innocent for a more daring style for her A/W14...

What is it about the front row at Fashion Week that makes pop gods pout and fashion fillies whinny?   What is it about...